Following the easing of restrictions, the the Sauna and Steam room will re-open at 3pm today (17 May, 2021).
The Sauna and Steam Room will recommence operating daily, between 9am and 7pm, with a closure for cleaning between 2pm-3pm.
Sauna and Steam room re-opening conditions of use
- All patrons using sauna or steam room must be wearing a wristband from reception.
- An appropriately-sized towel (must cover all areas of seating) is required for use.
- Customers must shower before use of the sauna and steam room.
- Maximum capacity of 6 people in the steam room, and 4 in the sauna at any time.
- Customers must exit the sauna or steam room after a 15 minute session and allow for others to use the amenities. You must then wait until a spot is available again.
- To ensure safety, customers are encouraged not to use the sauna or steam room for longer than a total of 30 mins.
- The sauna and steam room will be closed for cleaning between 2pm – 3pm daily.
- Lifeguards will conduct regular checks to enforce these rules. Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave the facilities.